||Reading Books & Listening Music
- Drizzling rain.
- A cool drenching walk at that moment..
- Cloudy sky.
- A long drive at that moment.
- Sweet Illayaraja's music.
- Hot groundnut to munch.
- Shopping .(doesn't matter if the money is spent.happiness is priority)
- To play shuttlecock.
- To be a fish for 'n' number of hours in the swimming pool.
- Horse riding with my hair flying in air.
- Chat with my friends.
- To hang out with my friends.
- Science fiction based movies, love oriented movies and hilarious comedies .
- Shabby and dirty things or beings..
- Lies and fibs .
- Dishonesty and Treachery .
- Back stabbers .
- To eat stomach -full .
- To admire moon in the beach during mid night.
- To play in the tide.
Adored wish that came true:
Birthday celebrated with mentally retarded children
Liked by others disliked by you:
Others say I'm beautiful when I'm angry. No one knows how dangerous this anger is.
The tight corner situations you faced because of your
Many! That's also part of my character , what to do?!!! .
Whom do you want to kill?
One who don't care about the accident that is taking place while walking on the road.
Every failure gives some disappointment. So there are lots of disappointments in my dictionary.
Cheating others for fun is wrong . But if it is for a good cause and it doesn't hurt others it is not wrong.
It is enough if she is a woman...
Every day starts off with the expectation that it'll be a good day. Every second moves with an expectation.
Life without expectations.
Oppositions: To be faced.
Vegetable Briyani (Prepared by mother)
Chicken Leg Fry (Prepared by mother)
Fish Kulambu/ Fry (Prepared by mother)
- Water Melon
- Water Melon juice
- Orange juice
- Carrot juice
- Red bull
- Soya milk
- Normally - Kurtha/ Jeans
- Temples - Half Saree
- Functions- Grand Sarees
Often used terms: Rama...
- I Know...
- Please .
- Yeah ...
- Thanks .
- How are you?
Feared of Mother: While doing some mischief.
Pester father for : For Sari and cell phone.
Openhearted chat.? Mother only..
Cautious with.?With my mother...
Bed Room Line: Sleep. Let me sleep.